Helping Girls See the Path to Engineering
Engineering is largely seen as a male-dominated career field. A terrific post on Robomatter has made clear that engineering is a great career choice for all students, regardless of gender.
Why? Robomatter offers 10 compelling reasons to today’s young girls, including:
- It’s fun
- It’s not just for boys
- There are great scholarship opportunities
- You’ll create cool stuff
- You’ll bring a new perspective to projects and assignments
- You’ll never be bored
- You’ll learn skills that you can use in almost any field
- You’ll have flexibility in your career
- You can make a difference in the world
- Engineers have great job prospects
The reasoning for each is spot on, and serves as a valuable primer for today’s educators and parents looking to inspire young learners into the engineering field.
Write us at email@example.com with your comments.